Thursday 31 December 2015

Winner of CHNC challenge extra for December 2015


Thank you for another month of fabulous festive entries - I think 680 entries must be a record! What a wonderful response - thank you so much.

Unfortunately, there could only be one winner and this is the result of using random.org:


Number 347: KT fit kitty,
who shared this lovely card:


Congratulations, Kitty. Please email me at craftyhazelnut@gmail.com so I can arrange for you to claim your $21 of digital stamps from Bugaboo Stamps.

January 2016's challenge is here

I look forward to seeing your entries

And, once again, there will be a prize of $21 of digital stamps from Bugaboo Stamps
for the randomly chosen winner

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I was the lucky winner! Thank you so much, Hazel! I will email you right away! 680 entries is fantastic! That must be a record! Looking forward to joining you again in 2016! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment - much appreciated

LinkWithin